WIP
Not sure I'll have much more time to push this before tomorrow's class (I have a parent thingy in the morning) so here's where I'm at now (still so much to do...), but I'm about satisfied with how it's going (I'm still missing some shadows that the Queen is casting on her griffin, some fur texture too, dragon is not finished, the King not even started (but he's going to be easy and kinda fast to do) (I'll probably lake some time to reach the deadline... I'm looking at my schedule and what's left... I might miss couple of hours, maybe a day... or two!? Not panicking... not!

Good work Martin. Revisit all areas of the projected shadow of the small box (shadow would definitely spread higher). Move the lighter area of the main surface of the small box closer to the center. Diffuse the light area on the floor under the light source.
ReplyDelete