Week 1 (Démie) (Second time!) (Updated)

Re-updated (19 avril 2018)

So, a more circular way for the boxer would... that?


As for the new images:



For this one, the first thing I saw was actually the directional lines/curves

For those ones, yeah, I saw two things at once:





More than once, I see more than one shape and it's hard for me to actually know for sure which one is "the best" or "the right one". Is there a tip for that!?


___________________________________

Updated (15 avril 2018)

Donald's comments:
You are right for image #1, that triangle has a strong impact overall. Give me a totally different triangle for image #1 and try to see the bigger picture, go beyond the character's body parts. For image #2, try to see a totally different triangle, just pay attention to the position of the characters. 


Second attempt




For image #4 try to make it as triangle as well. 





For image #5 there is one missing element not included in your triangle. 

For the last image (boxing), try to see beyond the characters' heads to make the triangle. There is also an alternate way to see that last image by thinking movement (not defined by a triangle).




____________________________________

(Old message)
Hi,
I saw someone else has posted already and was commented by Donald already.
Didn't check the answers purposefully; I prefer making mistakes and learning from them  ;o)


The second on this one is not so obvious. The image is not so contrasted (in the overall) and there's many characters... Most of the time, I found that looking at the image in very-very small helped me to "see the triangle", except for this one...

The first one here, I see 2 triangles, both suggesting the imbalanced moment in a different way.
The second one was even more challenging, but here's what I found out:


Here, the boxer one challenged me again, but I saw first a triangle with the 3 faces, and then a second one with the position of their bodies. I'm not sure which one is "the right one" or the "strongest one", but here I place it in the way I saw them...

P.S. Very interesting video with John Cleese, thank you for this! :) 

Comments

  1. Good work Démie. You are right for image #1, that triangle has a strong impact overall. Give me a totally different triangle for image #1 and try to see the bigger picture, go beyond the character's body parts. For image #2, try to see a totally different triangle, just pay attention to the position of the characters. For image #4 try to make it as triangle as well. For image #5 there is one missing element not included in your triangle. For the last image (boxing), try to see beyond the characters' heads to make the triangle. There is also an alternate way to see that last image by thinking movement (not defined by a triangle).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good Démie. Try it again for the boxing scene: think circular, think spiral. Consider all characters in the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WIP

Comments please!

Project precisions