Project precisions
Hello everyone,
just want to add something regarding Démie's question about your project. YES you have to stick with the main elements I want. But, for exemple, all themes can be exploited into something funny or in a lighter tone. Your style may be more suitable for comedy.
About the Sea Beast theme, there is no indication that the beast is a menace. You could make it friendly and still have an epic adventure feel to the whole thing.
Take your time to think about it till thursday. You can take 5-10 minutes during next class to draw
your lineup.
As I said, you still have a lot of freedom. Stick with me for the 8 weeks left and you can alter it anyway you like when this class is over. The goal here is to build a striking image.
This is still Gothic Horror:
just want to add something regarding Démie's question about your project. YES you have to stick with the main elements I want. But, for exemple, all themes can be exploited into something funny or in a lighter tone. Your style may be more suitable for comedy.
About the Sea Beast theme, there is no indication that the beast is a menace. You could make it friendly and still have an epic adventure feel to the whole thing.
Take your time to think about it till thursday. You can take 5-10 minutes during next class to draw
your lineup.
As I said, you still have a lot of freedom. Stick with me for the 8 weeks left and you can alter it anyway you like when this class is over. The goal here is to build a striking image.
This is still Gothic Horror:

Thank you for the precision :)
ReplyDeleteI did get that the "sea beast" could be a creature that gives a feeling of awe or wonder, but I'll keep this one as a plan B ;o)
My first idea though I'm not sure if fits in "Castle of blood". I had in mind to do a dragon attacking a castle (the dragon would be the "monster"... and would probably more "fire-ry" than "bloody") with the Royal's trying to escape with the baby... But I think it's more a "fantasy" theme than "gothic horror" one... And that's where I'm hesitating a lot :/