Week 2 Homework update

I've tried to correct the first sketch, by bringing the highlight on the cube more 
towards the center of the rectangle, then diffused the lighting on the ground, and 
painted the shadow on the dark side of the cube a bit higher.


Second exercise, this one I tried to go with a stronger light.

Comments

  1. Great work Martin. For exercice #2, revisit the projected shadow on the ceiling on the left (imagine the scene from top view to figure out the position of the light source and have a more accurate angle to the projected shadow). For exercice #1, when I was speaking about shadow spreading higher I meant the projected shadow on the right wall right over the cube, not the dark side of the cube. It certainly doesn't help that you changed the size of the box. Go back to the original image and see the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WIP

Comments please!

Project precisions