Comments please!
Trying new things.
Here is where it was yesterday evening (dragon close to be done).
A.
I kept having the same comment about the background. At least half of the time, people saw the bushes at the line of horizon like clouds, sky nearly touching the castle.
So I gave it a try to change the time of day/night, to make it more obvious what's "sky" and what's "bushes and horizon line". Tried to improve the night atmospheric perspective at the same time (which is counter intuitive, cuz it's the opposite of day time).
Thank you!
(I'll keep working on it, I style have to finish the king on the back! Half way done) ;)
EDIT (15h30) :
Approching a final, here's where I'm at now. Waiting for some approbations before I merge many layers (like the values of the main griffin we've talked about; after what, I'll be able to give the "right size" for the wing... or the dragon and sky, before I try to blur them...)
C.
Simplified version




Looking good Démie. We need to simplify even more. There are so many little spots to adjust I thought I'd just make a quick paint over instead of trying to explain in writing.
ReplyDeleteAlso make dragon bigger like in my paintover, maybe have the tail of it going up over griffin's wing, focus more on fire coming out from mouth of dragon. Have the feathers of foreground wing extended. Examine every part individually while switching your image with paintover.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI'll check this out carefully (like playing "finding Charly" ;o)