new update


Comments

  1. Ok good, now that the character is starting to read better we should work out the pose a little bit. The wooden leg is too long (the thigh) and too much at 90 degree from the other leg. And although I'm pretty sure that the left leg is the wooden leg, I think it can be very confusing. Can you try to lift the bottom of his coat (put it in the wind,which is another good way to add dynamism) to show a bit more of his legs so that we understand the pose better? I also feel that the man is quite off balance (maybe it's the boat that needs a slight rotation...) and is also a giant compared to his boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pallet is sooo delicious heheh nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WIP

Comments please!

Project precisions