WIP
Because I was watching the deadlines approaching and calculated I would lake some time... I've tried to photo-bash the background and fire (lots of repaint-over also). I'm now sure I like it yet, but I guess I'll have a better idea when all elements will be close to final (to see if all matches). I first went a little crazy with the fire and tuned it down after, cuz it was breaking the composition.
The griffin is close to be done, though still some touch-up missing.
I started also to paint the characters (so small here, you can't tell I guess, but the Queen's face is close to done (touch-up missing) and I was about to start painting the child princess face.
I started also to paint the characters (so small here, you can't tell I guess, but the Queen's face is close to done (touch-up missing) and I was about to start painting the child princess face.
Still so much work to be done; so many elements @_@

Comments
Post a Comment