Looking good Jesus. Let's add some true reflection from the light source on the man and the boat. That guy must have been splashed with water by now so he would be a bit glossy. It will also make him pop out for better reading. The boat being crushed is very hard to read, I would try to have it bigger and in a different position so that its readable when you have your whole image on screen at approximately 2 inches by 3 inches. Not sure if I remember what your intention was: Is the whale just coming out from the the water or is it falling down into the water?
Looking good Jesus. Let's add some true reflection from the light source on the man and the boat. That guy must have been splashed with water by now so he would be a bit glossy. It will also make him pop out for better reading. The boat being crushed is very hard to read, I would try to have it bigger and in a different position so that its readable when you have your whole image on screen at approximately 2 inches by 3 inches. Not sure if I remember what your intention was: Is the whale just coming out from the the water or is it falling down into the water?
ReplyDeleteGot it, I'll start working on that :), thanks for the feedback
ReplyDelete