Week 4 Sketches (Démie) (Unfinished)


I have to stop now, and it's about certain I will have time before tomorrow afternoon to push them a little further, but here's where I'm at the moment (and probably won't have time tonight to work on it)...





So the first 2 on this one, the horses, Mrs Q and Mr K are not painted yet...



The changes in the 2 painted griffins's scene are very tiny, but ruffly, Mrs Q is more "in the shot" (more wings inside the frame), the castle is one bit smaller/further and the dragon's position has changed:





Comments

  1. Excellent work Démie. A real exploration on a theme. I'll only refer to the first file with all sketches (from left to right). #5, 6 and 10 look like the most promising. For #6 I would try to reduce slightly the heroine and probably get ride of the roof over her head in order to leave a bit more room for the monster. #10 looks great and again I would try to bring in the monster a bit more closer to the center, maybe even have parts of the monster or fire and explosion behind the heroine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment