Week five - I need help deciding how my creature will look like - update
I came back to the first thumbnail and used one of the creatures design, but respecting the same mood I did. The head I put it down looking ahead. The feet I put it in a way that indicates attack, or that was the ideia. The background is very simple and poor now. I tried to put the side light we talked too. What do you think?
That looks great Guilherme. Try to have a similar pose as in first sketch for the arms. There is something cool to get I think even if it feels simpler and less dynamic. In your sketch above, both arms seem stuck in upper right of image, use the space to spread the arms more, make it feel powerful, and holding a head or a limb like in your first sketch.
ReplyDelete