WIP week 6

Ok, so neglicting everything else, here's where I'm at now. Far from finished, but I took a long moment to properly find photo-refs for the dragon, redraw it, and another long moment to find refs for Mrs Q and toddler princess...

So this week, I was aiming to get the "drawing" set and done, and to go real quick on the colors and the values. I still have LOTS to do for the rendering and remove all the outlines, but overall, I'm giving ALL my "school time" for this, I couldn't be more satisfied with how it goes. (I also have to redo the back leg of the dragon; I have changed and resized my wing so many things, I didn't see that I have stretched the leg that much until it was in color and all; a quick fix) :P








Comments

  1. Amazing work Démie. Good extensive research and creation of references. Very good. There is a lot to talk about this image and the many different choices that were made to put this all together. I'll see you in a few hours. Next step should be rendering that wing in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment