Work in progress

Hi Donald.
Here’s an update. I’m in the rendering stage now but as you can see haven’t tackled everything yet
. I’ve used a picture for the water for now to get a feel of what I’m going for but might just end up painting over it. Wondering what your take is on the rendering as well as the lighting scheme so far? Thanks.


Comments

  1. Man!! I love the drawing of those arms and hands!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Abdul. The photo you used works great, it just needs to be simplified graphically although you still have some more details to put in everywhere else so it might work as it is in the end. Lighting looks good so far. Like we discussed the important thing we need to add is some kind of trail/splashes in water, near and behind boat. I still have loads of problems with the breach in background... Posing of main character and hands are indeed fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WIP

Comments please!

Project precisions