Simon WIP
J'ai mieu précisé mes éléments un peu et suis en train de regarder différentes options pour les sources de lumiere et tout. C'est encore qu'une ébauche au niveau de l'éclairage mais je pense continuer dans cette direction. Les couleurs sont définitivement pas finales par contres.
Tout conseil serrait apprécié.

Nice work Simon. I would try to bring your hero character closer to the center and possibly downsize him a little (just so that he doesn't touch the frame on the left). I would also make a few variations on how the arm holding the sword is positioned. I would have the sword lower and pointing in the direction of the castle. Start to think about the design/details of the huge monster because even if you go for something a bit abstract or not to clear, it is the most important part of your image, this is what the viewer will focus on and remember. I also find the bird pretty big and in competition with the monster.
ReplyDelete