Week 5 : Need advice on compositions




I've tried 2 different shadings/lighting to see which one works best. I think the first one is the best one. I've also modified the fish's pose, I though it looked very static... I also moved the pillar on the right, like we said and lowered most of the elements so that they would be a bit closer to the center.

Comments

  1. Looking good Martin. #1 is the best. About the staticness of the creature I actually feel it makes it scarier, I like how it suggest that those guys at the bottom should be careful about not making any harsh moves. Try to go for a more blue/turquoise color for all projected shadows. Regarding the shadows of the 2 guys try to redraw them without actually duplicating their shapes and free-transformed them onto the surface of the bottom of sea. Not only it ain't realistic but it is creating confusion with the actual characters (this is a good opportunity to use a figurine to help you if you have one). Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WIP

Comments please!

Project precisions